Friday, September 18, 2009

Free Birthday Thursday!!! 9-17-09



BIRTHDAY FUN WEEK!

So, mom & I have birthdays only 9 days apart, so we celebrated today! Also, she buys me clothes for my birthday, so I tend to go to thrift shops to make the most of the clothes opportunity!


Thursday!!
St. Vincent de Paul:
Mixxit brand jeans - $4.99
pink Victoria's Secret sweatshirt - $6.99
purple long sleeved Massimo t-shirt - $2.99
pink canvas purse - $2.99
new cat food dish - $1.99
brita water pitcher - $.99

Orange Julius: bogo free - strawberry julius' - so yummy!!

20 Below:
brown polo shirt with white insert - $7
magenta t-shirt - $6 (reg price $8)

Macy's:
Hurley brand white sundress - original price $38 - clearance price $6.65 - I paid $5.65 (with the extra 15% coupon)

Sears:
khaki BeBop shorts (original price $19.99 - clearance price $7.80)
white UnionBay shorts (original price $19.99 - clearance price $3.60)
camo GLO shorts (original price $24.99 - clearance price $4.80)
blue plaid 1955 Vintage shorts (original price $12.99 - clearance price $5.99)
original price: $77.96
clearance total: $22.19
-$10/Juniors purchase x2 (we did 2 transactions)
I paid: $2.19

McGrath's Fish House:
Santa Fe Chicken Wrap with fries - $5.99
side salad - $1.49
Strawberry lemonade - $3.19
total: $10.67
-$10/meal for my birthday
I paid: $.67 (and I only ate fries, salad, lemonade and bread there - I took my wrap home for another meal!!)

Salem Center Mall:
free $10 gift-card for smart shop promotion

Kohls:
Candies brand swimsuit pink top (original price $30 - clearance price $3)
Candies brand swimsuit gold top (original price $34 - clearance price $3.40)
Candies brand swimsuit brown bottom (original price $38 - clearance price $3.80)
original total: $102
clearance total: $10.20
-$3.06 (30% Kohls coupon)
I paid: $7.14

-------------------------

Monday - Woodburn Good-will
Old Navy long sleeved black t-shirt - $4.99
Have brand khaki pants - $6.99
blue fleece bathrobe - $7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment