Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Post Jury Duty Retail Therapy 4/19/11


Kohl's
long sleeved green shirt - reg price $20 - clearance price $2
long sleeved purple shirt - reg price $30 - clearance price $3
long sleeved black shirt - reg price $24 - clearance price $2.40
original total: $74
I paid: $7.40

Victoria's Secret
lace cotton panties - reg price $9.50
"free cotton panty" coupon
I paid: $0

Target:
4 skippy peanut butters - reg price $2.04
pink tennis shoes - reg price $14.99 - clearance price $7.49
movie - reg price $7.50 - sale price $3.74
ear buds - reg price $19.99 - clearance price $4.98
mp3 player - reg price $42 - clearance price $21
face cleaning wipes - reg price $1.59
original total: $94.23
-$1.50/4 skippy peanut butter
-$.75/target wipes
I paid: $44.71 (on target giftcards)

Rite Aid:
BIC sharpies 8pack - reg price $5.79 - clearance price $2.89
Lysol wipes - reg price $3.49 - sale price $2.50
Revlon tweezers - reg price $2.45
Revlon nail clippers - reg price $2.19
2 finish dishwasher tabs - reg price $6.49
original total: $26.90
-$1.10 (buy one revlon, get one 1/2 off)
-$2/1 Revlon
-$2/1 Revlon
-$6.49 (bogo finish tabs)
-$1.75/1 finish tabs
-$1/1 lysol rite aid coupon
-$1.50/1 lysol facebook coupon
I paid: $7.17 (on rite aid giftcard)

whole day original total: $204.63
I paid: $52.68 (on giftcards) and $7.40 oop
savings of 70.6% or $3.16/item (including the mp3 player)

No comments:

Post a Comment