well, I had a really bad cashier, long customer service line, but a great costumer service rep to help fix it all, I guess I'll keep shopping at Walmart...
$1.68 walmart cooking spray
$2.53 walmart skim milk
$2.50 walmart fat free cottage cheese
$5.88 Tidy Cats 14lb cat litter
$5.88 Tidy Cats 14lb cat litter
$2.48 Cottonelle wipes
$1.00 nexcare bandages
$1.00 nexcare bandages
$2.66 glade air freshener
$.93 always liners
$.97 wilkinson 4pk razors
$2.76 orida sweet potato fries
$1.34 walmart fat free sour cream
$3.98 Purina 3.5lb cat food
$3.98 Purina 3.5lb cat food
original total: $39.57
-$2/1 Tidy Cats litter
-$2/1 Tidy Cats litter
-$3.98 free cat food when you buy litter
-$3.98 free cat food when you buy litter
-$2.76 free orida sweet potato fries
-$2.48 free cottonelle wipes
-$2.66 free glade item spring collection
-$1/1 wilkinson
-$1/1 nexcare bandages
-$1/1 nexcare bandages
-$1/1 always product
my total: $15.71
but I got home and realized that the cashier actually took off my $2/1 cat litter coupons twice...I guess that makes up for her being a complete moron about walmart's coupon policies
oop: $11.71 (about $.78 per item - 71% savings)
Lisa what walmart are you posting on? Is there one in your area? Iam in Woodburn.
ReplyDeleteAre all the stores you posting for in Salem or where.
Thanks, Linda
My postings are all from Salem/Keizer (unless otherwise posted) thanks for reading!!
ReplyDeleteas a cashier that actually works for walmart maybe you should be calling the higher ups a moron instead of the cashier for not teaching them the new policy! I personally knew of it a month or more before anyone did in my store and even when it did come up was there a meeting? No Did any of the csm's tell the cashiers? No Did they do anything to make sure that each cashier knew about it? NO What did they do? They had a normal store meeting (where no cashier is ever invited b/c they are too busy ringing out customers) and posted it on the board they use. Whoopie, half the ppl that work in the front don't even go into the break rm. I just hate it when the cashiers get crapped on by customers when its not even thier fault.
ReplyDeletewell, I talked to the "higher ups" a few times after the incident and it seemed that the cashier should have known. And my problem was more that the cashier pretty much refused to call a manager and I had to go wait in the customer service line because the cashier didn't believe me. I try to be lenient to cashiers, but she was flat out rude to me. I absolutely know that the cashier is not usually at fault!
ReplyDelete