Monday, July 18, 2011

Target 7/18/11


yes - I saved $117.20


Imagine my excitment when I went into Target this morning expecting a small amount of summer stuff at 75% off and found a huge wall with 80% off!!

$.99 -blue freezer waterbottles - reg price $4.99
$2.99 - rolled up picnic blankets - reg price $15
$3.99 - nesting (x3) serving bowls/lids - reg price $20
$.30 - beverage napkins - reg price $1.50
$3.59 - softside coolers - reg price $17.99
$.59 - rubber balls - reg price $2.99
$.99 - water blaster guns - reg price $4.99
$.39 - plastic sand buckets - reg price $1.99
$.39 - plastic watering cans - reg price $1.99
$.19 - plastic kids garden tool - reg price $.99

I spend $29.10 on $150 of stuff!!
for me $14.28 on $72 of stuff (the rest is my mom's)

No comments:

Post a Comment