11/1/11 - candy 30% - stuff 50%
28 mini granola bars - reg price $4.99 - clearance price $2.49
28 mini granola bars - reg price $4.99 - clearance price $2.49
pink/black striped tights - reg price $5 - clearance price $2.50
11/5/11 - candy 50% - stuff 70%
kit kat minis - reg price $2.69 - clearance price $1.34
hershey's kisses - reg price $2.69 - clearance price $1.34
11/8/11 - candy 70% - stuff 90%
kimono costume - reg price $30 - clearance price $3
orange tights - reg price $5 - clearance price $.50
orange/black tights - reg price $5 - clearance price $.50
spider earrings - reg price $6.99 - clearance price $.69
halloween t-shirt - reg price $8 - clearance price $.80
cookies & cream bars - reg price $4.99 - clearance price $1.49
sprinkles - reg price $2.99 - clearance price $.29
original total: $83.33
I paid: $17.43 (savings of 79%)
(ps: some of the stuff I really wanted I relocated to other parts of the store so it would still be around when the 50-70% markdowns took place, but all the 90% I was just lucky to find today!)
No comments:
Post a Comment