Friday, October 14, 2011

Target Redeems Itself . .

So, on 9/5/11 I bought 4 Mossimo tanktops at Target for $8 then I had a $5/1 coupon to use with each. Making them $3 (great deal). Then the next Sunday 9/11/11 the same tanktops were on sale for only $6, so I marched myself down to the store to request my price adjustment (which Target clearly states you can receive during the week you purchase it or the next consecutive week) The "manager" said they they couldn't do this because of the coupons. As you can image I was not a happy camper . . . After 3 attempts at facebooking/emailing Target I finally received a response that someone was "looking into my issue."

On 10/6/11 I finally received the email from Leann at Target Guest Relations:
Dear Lisa,
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. Again, please accept my apologies for the difficulty you had receiving a price adjustment at your local Target store. I've shared your experience with our Keizer Store leadership team. I'm sending a $10 Target Giftcard to you by mail to make up for the adjustment the store declined.


So today, 10/14/11 I received my $10 Target Giftcard in the mail, so lets see how this deal went for everyone involved.

9/5/11
4 Mossimo tanktops - $8
-$5/1 x4
I paid: $12

9/12/11
returned one of the $3 tanktops because of no price adjustment

9/15/11
2 Mossimo tanktops - original price $8 - sale price $6
-$5/1 coupon x2
I paid: $2

So I paid $11 for 5 tanktops and received a $10 giftcard, so I guess $.20 a tanktop is pretty good! (they should've just given me a price adjustment for $8 . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment