Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!!



What a wonderful Christmas, especially after the last 2
Christmas' were not the best for a lot of reasons. But this
was a perfect 24 hours (starting at 4:30 yesterday)
with the 5 people I love the most!

Thank you GOD for an amazing 2011 ♥

from mom & dad:
grey Target pajama pants
The Backup Plan dvd
6pk socks
Scrabble word-finder book
pocket Sudoku book
dutch brothers giftcard
purse
peppermint kisses
pectin
Style-Snaps
Energizer rechargeable batteries
mini-Scattergories
soft peanut-butter brittle
large black picture frame (not shown)

david & ashley:
fuzzy pink socks
Little Women dvd
Good-will giftcard

christmas money from the grands/aunts

FYI - as this is a savings blog I thought I would mention
that this year I gave $255 worth of gifts, (this includes
5 dvds, $30 in giftcards, 9 books, a britta pitcher, purse,
candy and more), spread out among 5 people, for $29.50,
not joking, and they seemed pretty happy with everything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment