I got $31 worth of stuff for $10.39 on free giftcards
+ I will receive a $11.47 rebate in the mail
Safeway:
2 Campbells cheese soup - reg price $1.59 - 60% off $.64
Taco Bell beans - reg price $1.39 - 58% off $.59
Safeway diced tomatoes - reg price $.79 - 51% off $.39
Safeway cream chicken soup - reg price $1.29 - 50% off $.64
2 u by Kotex - reg price $1.59 - sale price $.99
original total: $9.83
sale total: $4.88
-$.99/1 u by kotex
-$.99/1 u by kotex
I paid: $2.90 on safeway giftcard
Walmart:
Barilla pasta - reg price $1.08
Beechnut crackers - reg price $1.76
2 Suave deoderants - reg price $.97 each
Neosporin trial pack - reg price $11.47
25 photo prints - reg price $4.75
original total: $21
-$1/1 whole wheat barilla
-$1.76 free beechnut product
-$.50/1 suave
-$.50/1 suave
-$5/1 neosporin trial pack
-$4.75 free 25 prints
I paid: $7.49 on walmart giftcard
+ submit for $11.47 neosporin rebate
No comments:
Post a Comment