Sunday, October 21, 2012
Beach Weekend 10/21/12
Grocery Outlet
2 Silk Results hair product - reg price $8.99 - go price $2.99
2pk soft lips - reg price $3.49 - go price $1.29
original total: $21.47
I paid: $7.27
Rue21
brown cami - reg price $20 - sale price $9.99
black cami - reg price $20 - sale price $9.99
regular price $40
sale price $19.98
buy one get one half off
I paid: $14.98
Aeropostale
orange cami
regular price $16.50
clearance price $1.99
Goodwill
2 Aeropostale sweatshirts
(original price around $30 each)
$8.98 for both on goodwill giftcard
Old Navy
2 t-shirts - reg price $8.50 - clearance price $.97
2 razorbacks - reg price $9.50 - clearance $.97
green cami - reg price $12.50 - clearance $.97
original total: $48.50
I paid: $4.85
Weekend total: $30 for $145 worth of stuff!! (79% savings)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment