Thursday, July 2, 2009

Albertsons 6-15-09 and 6-19-09

8 boxes 18oz Cheerios (reg price $5.49 - sale price $3)
2 Brummel & Brown spread (reg price $2.99 - sale price $2)
3.38lbs Bananas ($0.69/lb - $2.33)

original total: $52.23
sale total: $30.33
-$4.50 in free banana with Cheerios purchase
-$1/3 Cheerios
-$1/3 Cheerios
-$1/2 Cheerios
I paid: $22.83 (comes out to $2.30 per item + 9 free bananas)

plus I got a $10 off next purchase for buying $25 worth of products

so, next purchase:
6 boxes 24oz Kelloggs Frosted Mini-Wheat Cereal (reg price $6.19 - sale price $2.99)
8 6-oz Dannon Yogurts (reg price $.75 - clearance price $.25)
4 6-packs eggs (reg price $1.49 - clearance price $.50)
2 sour creams (reg price $1.89 - clearance price $.50)
2 32-oz Yoplait Yogurts (reg price $2.99 - clearance price $1.50)
2 Oscar Meyers lunch meats (reg price $3.99 - clearance price $1.99)

original total: $66.84
sale price: $29.92
-$6 instant instore savings with you buy 6 Kelloggs Cereals
-$1.50/2 Kelloggs
-$1.50/2 Kelloggs
-$1.50/2 Kelloggs
-$1/2 Oscar Meyers
-$10 off purchase (from last time)
I paid: $8.42 (comes out to about $.35 per item)

No comments:

Post a Comment