Saturday, July 11, 2009

Garage Sales 7-10 & 7-11



Oh an excellent garage sale weekend! My mom and I decided that we go to all the crappy garage sales, just to find those few good ones that make it all worth it!

Here goes:

$18 - additional 10 place settings (including dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, mugs, saucers, salt & pepper shakers, gravy boat/saucer and 2 large serving bowls) of Mikasa Whole Wheat Dishes (to match the set I got from my mom, who got it from her mom)

$2 - toy chainsaw that makes sounds and has moving "chain"
$1 - striped sweater for me
$.50 - black high-heel flip/flop sandles
$.50 - 1 lg spools of curling ribbon (1 pink, 1 silver), 50 pack of pink dessert napkins
$8 - Sony VCR with remote and instructions (exactly like the one I have, so when it dies on me...)
$3 - Aeropostale sweatshirt and sweatpants
$.75 - Star Trek 3D image puzzle
$.25 - Star Wars double sided puzzle
$1.25 - Pocahontas VHS, Robin Hood VHS, Veggietales VHS
$1 - pedicure kit (with inflatable soaking tub, scrub, cream, file, separaters, etc)
$.50 - Old Navy purse
$1.50 - child's booster seat
$.25 - new makeup brush
free - 2 Christmas tins (I use them to put goodies in at Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment