Sunday, September 4, 2011

Target and More 9/5/11



Target (3 transactions)
6 Colgate Toothpastes - reg price $1.99 - clear price $1.67
7 Up&Up liners - reg price $.89 - clear price $.75
4 Mossimo tanktops - reg price $8
original total: $50.17
sale total: $47.27
-$1/1 Colgatemax (target coupon) x6
-$.75/1 Up&Up (target coupon) x7
-$5/1 Massimo woman's top (target coupon) x4
I paid: $16.02 on target giftcard
(which comes out to $4 per tank and everything else free!)

Rite Aid
2 Carefree liners - reg price $1.49 - sale price 2/$2
original total: $3
sale total: $2
-$.50/1 coupon
I paid: $1.50 on RA giftcard
received $2 in +up rewards so I made money!

Walmart
Connect 4 "travel" game
regular price $8
clearance price $4
-$4/1 Connect 4 (Hasbro.com coupon)
I paid: $0

So I paid $4 for each of the tanktops (1/2 price) and got everything else in the photo for free + made $2 at Rite Aid to spend later!

No comments:

Post a Comment