Well, I returned the insulated coffee mug since the lid would
not stay on . . . oh well. But here's what I picked up instead!
grey Merona sweater - reg price $19.99 - 70% off $5.98
Up&Up foaming bathroom cleaner - reg price $1.97
2 Up&Up dryer sheets - reg price $1.36 each
2 Market Pantry mac 'n' cheese - reg price $.54 each
Planters bars - reg price $2.50 - 50% off $1.25
20-pk Cottonelle wipes - reg price $1.99 - 50% off $.98
original total: $30.25
sale total: $13.98
-$1/1 Up&Up cleaning product
-$1/1 Up&Up dryer sheets
-$1/1 Up&Up dryer sheets
-$.54/1 Market Pantry mac 'n' cheese
-$.54/1 Market Pantry mac 'n' cheese
I paid: $9.90 (67% savings)
(my favorite thing about this shopping trip is that everything, except for the mac 'n' cheese, won't be used up at one time, so I'm getting many uses for the money)
No comments:
Post a Comment