Walmart
2 STARTER sleeveless work out shirts (reg price $7.50 - clearance price $5)
workout shorts (reg price $8 - clearance price $6)
Equate face wash (reg price $2.49)
black bedside lamp (reg price $10)
original total: $35.48
I paid: $28.49 (I later returned the lamp and got it on clearance for $7)
Safeway
shreds lettuce (reg price $1.69 - sale price $.98)
1lb baby carrots (reg price $1.99 - sale price $1)
Mission Plus tortillas (reg price $3.19 - sale price $2.69)
Oscar Meyer deli meat (reg price $4.99 - clearance price $2)
original total: $11.86
I paid: $6.67
Dollar Tree
2 Wired energy drinks ($1.05 each)
Febreeze fabric refresher ($1)
5 6-packs salted peanuts ($1 each)
Honey bear ($1)
pretzel sticks ($1)
I paid: $10.10
Fred Meyer
Whole Wheat FM spaghetti (reg price $1.49 - sale price $1)
Flat-out Wraps (reg price $2.99 - sale price $2.50)
6 green peppers (reg price $.69 - sale price $.33)
2 Brummel & Brown spread (reg price $2.99 - sale price $1.67)
1 pint Starbucks ice cream (reg price $3.49)
Mitchum deodorant (reg price $3.99)
2 2-packs kids scissors (reg price $1.49 - sale price $1)
original total: $25.06
sale total: $18.32
-$3.49 (Free starbucks ice cream coupon)
-$2/1 Mitchum (FM coupon)
-$1/1 Flatout
-$2 off school supplies (FM coupon)
I paid: $9.83
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment