Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Free Korres Stuff




So, a few weeks ago I read on a blog that Korres for giving away free gifts and free shippling with any purchase (no matter how small). I thought cool, I'll try it. I ordered gum ($2). I got an email a few days later saying that there had been a mistake and the free gifts were only with minimum $25 purchase, but Korres would be refunding all the orders that people had placed that past weekend. Again, I didn't really care, it was free so if it didn't happen, okay. Then a couple days after that I received another email saying that because everyone was so unhappy with the orders being cancelled, they would send the original order (free of cost or shipping plus the free gifts!) So I got everything here for FREE!

Orange peppermint gum - $2
Body Butter collection - $24.50
3 sample packs

No comments:

Post a Comment