Saturday, August 15, 2009

Albertsons 8-14-09



This is my Kraft Rebate Deal:

1 Ritz Crackers (reg price $4.19 - sale price $2.50)
1 Artisan Wheat Thins (reg price $3.79 - sale price $2.50)
2 Ritz Crackerfuls (reg price $3.49 - sale price $2.50)
4 Kraft Easy Mac (reg price $1.19 - sale price $1
1 4-pack Yoplait Delights yogurt (reg price $2.99 - clearance price $1.50)
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese (reg price $3.49 - sale price $1.67)
4 Kraft Cheese Singles (reg price $5.99 - sale price $2.50)

original total: $53.65
sale total: $27.34 (Kraft) + $1.50 (yoplait) = $28.84
-$2.50 Free Artisan Wheat Thins with Ritz purchase
-$1/1 Ritz Crackerfuls
-$1/1 Ritz Crackerfuls
-$1 bogo Easy Mac
-$1 bogo Easy Mac
-$1.25/1 Yoplait Delights
-$1/1 Kraft Singles
-$1/1 Kraft Singles
-$1/1 Kraft Singles
-$1/1 Kraft Singles
-$1/1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
-$1/1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
I paid: $15.09

plus I got a $5 catalina good on my next Albertson's purchase and a mail-in rebate for $20 back from Kraft because I "spent" $25 on Kraft products!! So, I'm making $9.91 on this deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment